Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Cleaning and a Lilly Easter Tree!

This weekend we tackled the spring clean-up that was needed in our yard.  I was in charge of collecting the branches that had fallen over the winter and were polluting our lawn.  As I was collecting the branches it instantly reminded me of all the darling Easter Egg Trees I had seen on many of your blogs!  I found a few branches that I thought would fit the bill and immediately went and gathered some Lilly cocktail napkins and my Modge Podge!  I picked up some plastic Easter Eggs for 67 cents at Hobby Lobby and I was ready to go!  I had such fun with this project and love that I can reuse the eggs next year!  Who knew Spring Cleaning could be so fun?











An egg for my sissy, who LOVES turtles!

5 comments:

mFw said...

Love your egg tree! Your blog is so cute! Happy easter!

Beth Dunn said...

Love the tree!
xoxo
SC

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Hey girl. thanks for visiting and entering the giveaway! Following you back and btw I am obesssed with Boden. All of Grant's clothes are from there! LOL!

Christi said...

thanks for following grey umbrella!! i love this easter tree ... next year, i want to do something fun like this! hope you'll come back and blog some more, soon!

3 Peanuts said...

I just posted a link to a place I saw that bathing suit on sale today:)