Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lampshades Galore!

I went to a local lighting store today to see if I could find a chandelier replacement for our kitchen.  It was quite a challenge since what we currently have above our kitchen sink is a two candle, linear chandelier!  I know, hard to even imagine.  Definitely unique and hard to find something similar or something that fits in the limited space.  It brings such character to our kitchen!  We looked and looked and finally the store owner found a group of 3 men in Massachusetts that make custom chandeliers for a fair price!

Then it was on to find the most perfect lampshades...  I can't say I have found them yet but am keeping a folder for ones I love for other rooms in our house...



Monogrammed Lampshades!


Perfect for a little girls room!


Love the toile and fringe!


Simple and soft.
Love the painted look!

No comments: