Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Blog


Happy New Year from our family to yours!


I can't believe it has been nearly two years since I first began this blog in attempt to document the fun I had while planning a lobster boil in celebration of Bret's graduation from law school! It seems like forever ago....

So much has happened since the lobster boil it seems like a distant memory. For starters, Bret proposed to me on the way to the lobster boil (more details to follow)!!! We were engaged for over a year and were married in August of 2009!

While I was busy planning a wedding, moving to a new city, purchasing a home and both of us beginning new jobs your blogs have kept me sane and entertained! As we begin 2010 I want to:

*get you caught up on what's been going on with Life, Lobsters and the Law
*update the blog to reflect our current life as a newlyweds and home-owners (a blog name change may be in my future)
*blog about decorating, fashion, recipes, family and fun!
*take the time to comment on your fabulous posts

It was amazing to log back on LL and L and look at the comments that were left for me; they were a source of inspiration and I can't wait to get back into it!

xoxo
Joey

No comments: